Monday, January 16, 2012

3 things you are proud of about your personality

  1. I am a very good listener. If you've any problem that you'd like to share and discuss it with anyone, I'm your guy. This quality of mine has helped me get a lot of good friends, though there are certain times I tend to get a little too involved and start giving advice that some people do not like. I may not be too empathetic with you but I'd really listen to you and try my best to come up with a solution.

  2. Loyalty is another one of my traits that I'm really proud of. I am very loyal to my friends, family, work and my near and dear ones. But, yes, to get that type of loyalty from me you have to make sure that you don't back stab me ever or you'll be out of life for ever.

  3. Finally, my friends say that I'm too optimistic and that's something I'm really proud of. It always keep me excited. There are times I had been so optimistic that even after multiple failures, set backs, broken relationships and failed challenges, I've been smiling thinking everything will be good. There's one statement that I had always cherished in my life - "Whatever happens in the world, happens for the good".

No comments :

Post a Comment